Frequently Asked Questions
How much does delivery cost?
We charge a flat rate for courier shipping of £12.00 for all orders under £200.00 (ex.VAT) and FREE shipping on orders over £200.00 (ex.VAT).
Pallet orders will incur a cost of £25.00 for orders under £500.00 however, we offer free pallet deliveries on orders over £500.00 (UK) and £750.00 (Ireland).
Shipping for Rest of the World - POR.
My Aroma Touch Lamp has stopped working, what should I do?
If your lamp has stopped working it could be because of a few reasons. Please follow the troubleshooting measures below which will resolve most issues...
1. Check that the bulb is pushed down firmly - during transit the bulbs may come loose, before operating your lamp please ensure he bulb is securely pushed into it's socket.
2. Check to see if the bulb has blown - if this is the case you will need a GU9 35W bulb which can be bought here.
3. Check to see if the fuse has blown - if this is the case you will need to replace the fuse and try your lamp again.
My Diffuser isn't working, what should I do?
If your diffuser isn't working, it could be because of a few reasons. Please follow the troubleshooting measures below which will resolve most issues...
1. Ensure the water tank is filled to maximum capacity. When your diffuser is low on water the unit will automatically switch off.
2. Check to see if the cable is connected properly to the diffuser underneath. If the cable is not inserted fully the diffuser will not work.
3. Ensure the top is securely fitted. If not the 'lip' will not be able to function correctly and will prevent the diffuser from misting.
4. Ensure the ultrasonic plate is clean - this is the small circular opening in the water tank. When debris gets into this area of the unit it can stop the diffuser from working. If you are in doubt of how to clean this compartment - we recommend using warm water and white vinegar.
How do I clean my Diffuser?
To clean your diffuser ensure that the unit is completely disconnected from any power outlet and remove the cable that is connected to the bottom. We recommend using warm water and white vinegar to gently remove any debris and dust from the water chamber. Once you have cleaned the unit, leave to drain and dry upside down. Make sure that the unit is completely dry before reconnecting it to any power source.
My Plug in isn't working, what should I do?
If your Plug In is not functioning properly, try these troubleshooting methods below which will resolve most issues...
1. Check to see if your bulb is intact. If the bulb has blown you can buy a new one here!
2. Check to see if the metal connector tab below the bulb is pointing upwards. Sometimes these small tabs can be pushed down by the bulb itself which means the electrical circuit is incomplete and the light will not turn on. Ensure that the plug is disconnected from the wall. Remove the bulb and using a small tool to help you, gently lift the metal tab. Re-insert the bulb and try you plug in!
3. Check the fuse - if the fuse has gone you will need to replace it before trying your plug in again.
My Plug In isn't melting my wax, why?
Our Plug In Wax Warmers are designed to be used with 100% Soya Wax. We designed them this way because Soya wax is a cleaner wax with a lower melting point. If your plug in is not melting your wax, this could be because you are using a wax blend which has various melting points.
Our Mosaic Plug Ins come with our standard 9w bulb however, they can be used with bulbs up to 15w. If you feel like your plug in needs a higher heat output, we would recommend trying a higher wattage bulb! (E14 fixture up to 15w) PLEASE NOTE: we do NOT recommend using a higher wattage bulb with our 3D Plug Ins. This is because the 3D units are coated in silver and will become extremely hot with a 15w bulb. We only recommend using no more than 9w in the 3D plug in warmers.
My Salt Lamp isn't working, what should I do?
If your salt lamp isn't functioning correctly, try the following troubleshooting methods which resolve most issues...
1. Check the bulb has not blown. If it has you can purchase a new one here.
2. Ensure the lead is not damaged and the fuse is still intact.
3. Always ensure that your salt lamp is not in an area that is humid or damp. This means do not place your salt lamp in the bathroom, steamy kitchen or near an open window.
My Water Fountain isn't working, what can I do?
If your water fountain isn't functioning properly, please follow the troubleshooting methods below which resolve most issues...
1. Ensure that the water tank is at maximum capacity.
2. Ensure the pump is fully submerged in the water tank.
3. Check to see that the flow switch is set to 'full'.
4. Ensure the pipe is connected properly to the top spout so water can flow freely through the fountain.
5. Lastly, always ensure that your water fountain is on a stable, LEVEL surface. Your water fountain will not work if it is on an uneven surface.
Thank you for registering for our newsletter.
Please provide valid email address